|VBRATA - Visit Brazil Travel Association is a British/European based not-for-profit organisation dedicated to promote Brazil as a tourist and cultural destination in the United Kingdom.|
Our members are well established Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Airlines and Travel and Cultural Suppliers in the United Kingdom with published travel programmes to Brazil which are recognised by the travel industry for their professionalism and reliability. They include some of the largest tour operators as well as medium and small and specialised travel agents and tour operators offering a wide variety of programmes to Brazil.
The aim of this association is to act as a forum to promote Brazil in the UK, directing traffic to its web site and to generate sales to all members associate to this organisation.
All members are bounded and hold all required UK licence for security and peace of mind.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF VBRATA
- To improve public awareness of VBRATA members as Brazilian specialists
- To improve public awareness of Brazil as a tourism destination
- To improve public awareness of Brazilian Culture outside Brazil
- To stimulate the growth of travel to Brazil
- To promote travel industry professionalism and skills through educational and training
- To bring together representatives of VBRATA at regular intervals in order to develop a closer working relationship and create a better understanding of travel matters relating to Brazil
- To inform and advise Brazil travel suppliers on requirements of the UK market place
- To improve press coverage and media of Brazil
- To organise promotional events on behalf of members
- To seek to ensure the competitiveness of Brazil in all sectors of tourism
- To organise educational trips to Brazil
HOW WE MEET THOSE OBJECTIVES
- Advertising and public relations campaigns that feature Brazil, our events and members
- Driving traffic to our web site to create visibility not only to Brazil but also to our members increasing sales possibilities and number of tourists in Brazil
- Site inspection trips that educate our tour operators and the British Travel Trade to better sell Brazil and establish the contacts with suppliers needed to do business
- Events, such as trade shows and travel agents nights, promoting VBRATA, our members and travel to Brazil
- Webinars for members and travel trade partners allowing our partners in Brazil to teach and sell their products/destinations
- Press lunches providing members with the opportunity to meet with UK local and national travel trade press and to increase the profile of Brazil as a country and specific states
- Monthly newsletters to our directory of travel agents and press contacts providing members with a free and convenient method of announcing new developments
- Regular meetings with key speakers providing the members with a forum for networking
- VBRATA produces an annual informative Guide which is circulated to the public, press and members of the travel trade
For further details please contact us.